Compostela

Barangay Compostela

Barangay Compostela got its name from the world compost or “byaong” because of the place that has a formation like a compost. It is located on the upland eastern part of Alegria, Cebu. It has total land area of 1,335 sq. m/ha. Composed of 90% cliff, 10% patag. Its biggest part is allocated for agriculture (80%) and the other 20% is forestall. Canlaob cascades known for its canyoneering or canyoning activity and Kankalanog River is located in Barangay Compostela, it is one of the visited sites in Alegria. Its local tourism is slowly rising as the activity they offer captivates many adventure lover tourists.

Barangay Officials - Compostela

JOSEPH LEPROSO REDULA

Barangay Captain

(2018 - Present)

Barangay Kagawad

JOSEFA HOMECILLO CAPCIO

Barangay Treasurer

NEMESIA GUISADIO LOBINGO

Barangay Secretary

PANFILO PURGATORIO LOQUILLANO

NILO LODOVICE LOQUILLANO

Committee on Infrastructure & Peace and Order

SEGUNDINO LODOVICE LASTIMOSO

Committee on Environment, Protection & Ecology Agriculture & Livelihood

CIRILO MANLUNAS JAMIO

Committee on Laws, Public Information & Human Rights

ROMEO TEJAMO GABALES

Committee on Tourism, Culture Trade & Industry, Transportation & Communication

RUFINA GUARDIARIO DANTES

Committee on Education & Senior Citizen

LORNA CAPACIO CANDIDO

Committee on Appropriation & Womens Children & Family